Arizona breaking all the laws to adopt out healthy white babies and protect pedophiles

There is no way to resolve a kidnapping case in the state of Arizona. Arizona DES/CPS break several state laws and violate the United States Constitution while kidnapping your child. When you want legal action you are supposed to call them and their supervisors for help. Then you are supposed to call the ombudsman and the ombudsmen is the same organization ad DES/CPS. They have you spinning in circles. Then if you try to get a lawyer none will take your case because you are filing against the state. The lawyers work for the state bar and don't want to deal with the state getting revenge on them and taking their license. This organization has been given a pass to kidnap any child they want based on nothing. Pedophiles are the only ones who understand how this organization works. Pedophiles know exactly how to get revenge if somebody reports them. The pedophile then calls DES/CPS and knows exactly how to play the game and how to win. I haven't seen my children in 11 years. A pedophile got my oldest and when I reported the abuse he reported me as revenge and the state physically took my happy healthy 18 month old baby and adopted him out without a court order or substantiated evidence of anything wrong while leaving my oldest son with his abuser to live out the rest of his childhood. 

Comments